Sunday, January 10, 2010

Etsy

Hello friends!

How was your weekend? I'm definitely looking forward to getting out of the house tomorrow, even if it is for work. We've been snowed in all weekend, so any kind of social interaction is fine with me!

I've been busy, busy today. I finally got some items listed in my Etsy shop. Do you know what Etsy is? If you don't, you should visit immediately! It's the online home for all things handmade (along with vintage items and supplies needed for crafting). Be prepared to spend some money though - the sellers on here are incredibly talented and come up with the most original things!
You can directly link to the PaperMeadows shop on the left of the blogg-o, or you can click the link above. Right now, there are a couple of handmade cards (that you've already seen here on the blogg-o), and some embellishments for either scrapbooking or card making. I'll give you a couple of preview pictures here, but you'll have to visit the Etsy shop for all the pictures :)

Here are some sweet baby girl embellies that would be pefect for baby books, scrapbooks, annoucements, or shower invitations. They're attached to an acetate sheet, so all the user has to do is peel and adhere. Easy peasy, right?


And here are some bright sentiments that would be great for putting together a quick greeting card. These have the same set-up as the baby embellies - just peel and stick. Each set has 8 embellies.

I've also updated my Project 365 album, so you can take a peek at daily Vogt life.

Huggles!

No comments:

Post a Comment